We start by focusing on personal service. We always ensure the lines of communication are always open. This sets the scene for an open and professional long term relationship.
"Not only does Craig 'know his stuff' when it comes to tax, accounting strategies and tax planning, he is pro-active towards his clients, looking for opportunities to give advice which will benefit them."
Debbie Roberts BACS Bookkeeping
Read more real life testimonials
Our services comprise of two facets. One deals with looking and reporting
on the past and the other deals with looking forward and making sure your
tax liabilities are minimised.
Our services are aimed at small to medium size business. These services include:
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Preparation and lodgement of taxation returns
- Preparation and review of Business Activity statements
- Corporate Secretarial Services
- Preparation of Fringe Benefit Tax returns
- Dealing with all correspondence from the ATO to make sure that it is handled in a timely and efficient manner
Value added Services
This is the part of the business which we can add the most value – helping our clients work “on the business”. In most instances this is the area which business owners pay the least amount of attention to. Our services in this area include:
- Year end tax planning
- Review of procedures for tax office compliance (Mock Audit)
- Preparation of Cash flows for business planning and to obtain
- Effective business structuring
- Self Managed Superannuation Funds - both establishment and ongoing compliance
- Assistance with the sale of business
- Evaluation of the purchase of existing businesses